Hayes Barton Baptist Church will be hosting the 4th Annual Five Points 5K/Health Fair in the heart of the Five Points Community in Raleigh, North Carolina. Proceeds from the race go directly to local community elementary schools. This past year, $6000 went to improve the physical education programs at Partnership and Underwood Elementary Schools. We also simultaneously host a Health Fair in our Family Life Center Gym that is free for the public. It will include health screenings, chiropractic screenings, healthy lifestyle advice, etc and will include our local businesses of Five Points. We thank and wish all that participate good luck in the upcoming race!
- 5k – $25 Before May 1
- 5k – $30 – May 1 – May 19
- Anyone registering before Wednesday, May 9 also gets a free T-shirt!
Early Packet Pickup
- Thursday May 17th, 2017 from 5p.m.-7p.m.
- Friday May 18th, 2017 from 7:30-9:00a.m. and again from 5:00pm-7:00p.m
- Location: Hayes Barton Baptist Church Family Life Center
Race Day packet pickup at the race site.
- 6:45 – 7:45AM – Race day registration/Late Packet Pickup
- 7:55AM – Registration Closes
- 8:00 AM – 5k Start
- 8:00 AM – Health Fair Opens
- 9:00 AM – 5k Awards Ceremony in the Gym
Can’t run but still want to contribute? Consider volunteering. Volunteers are needed in several areas. Click here for more info.
This race will be chip timed. Your race bib will contain a timing ship. Wear your race bib on the front pinned to your outer most clothing. Do not cover with water belt.
Awards will be presented to the following categories:
- Top 3 Males/Females in 5k
- Top 3 Male/Female under Age 15
- Custom designed race shirt
- Must register by Wednesday, May 9 to guarantee a shirt and your size
Cancellation Policy. In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined.
Rules / Guidelines. Sorry, but for safety reasons, we do not allow dogs, bicycles, inline skates or any means of transportation other than running, walking or wheelchairs. Running baby strollers are allowed but must have a minimum of 6″ wheels. Race Director reserves the right to reject any entry or to remove any participant from the race course without explanation.
A Special Thanks to:
Hayes Barton Pharmacy & North State Sport & Spine